Advion Roach Kill Kit includes:
Four 30g tubes of Advion Roach Gel
12 Advion Roach Bait Stations
This professional roach kit is perfect for killing those pesty roaches. These are the same products that the pros would use to treat your home or place of business. Please let us know if you have any questions about these products. We are here to help.
Advion cockroach gel bait is a high-performing product from DuPont Professional Products targeting all prevailing pest species of cockroaches. This outstanding product combines a highly attractive, proprietary gel formulation with a potent non-repellent active ingredient. Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled!
DuPont ADVION Cockroach Gel Bait is designed to control pest species of cockroaches including German, American, Australian,Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, Oriental, and Brown-Banded. The slight delay in mortality caused by the active ingredient, indoxacarb, allows cockroaches to consume the bait and return to the harborage site to contaminate other cockroaches resulting in significant reduction in infestation levels.
1. ADVION cockroach gel can be used indoors or outdoors applied as a crack and crevice treatment within residential homes, industrial facilities, offices, warehouses, commercial kitchens, hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, buses, trains, aircraft, retail and commercial establishments, and other areas infested with cockroaches.
2. ADVION cockroach gel should be applied to areas frequented by cockroaches such as between different elements of construction, between equipment and floors, openings leading into voids and hollow spaces in floors, walls, ceilings, equipment legs and bases, around plumbing pipes, doors and windows, and behind and under appliances, cabinets, sinks, closets, and any other equipment that cockroaches are typically known to hide.
3. Avoid applying ADVION cockroach gel to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
4. Surfaces treated with ADVION cockroach gel should not be treated with residual sprays.
5. Repeat applications may be made upon inspection during follow-up inspections of the treated areas.
6. Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
32 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very Good product, easy to apply, and very effective and reliable
Very effective thank you
They are dropping like flies lol. Totally worth every penny.
The best after 10hours Work
The price is high because I paid $ 126 Canadian within shipping, but was worth it. I can recommend this product.Working very well!
This the best product i have ever used and will continue to ever use..... It does a excellent job of getting rid of roaches COMPLETELY period.
This is the absolute best. This is the best place to buy. I live in Public Housing in NYC and when I tell you this stuff got rid of the roaches and all their generations. At about 5-6 months still no roaches, when the weather started getting warm I would see maybe 1 every 2 weeks. I am getting ready to lay may 2 round. I am immaculately clean and keep things dry, when you live in public housing it is especially challenging. I have no roaches. Thanks to this product. I am ordering more to have on hand, and I want to give some to my neighbors. I am only buying from this company.
I recently moved into my new apartment and noticed there was a roach problem. I was driving myself crazy always cleaning like a mad woman and trying EVERYTHING there is in the store to get rid of them. Mind you, even the apartment complex has their own exterminators come in on a monthly basis and that still didn't make a difference. Until I stumbled upon this product, and OMG, let me tell you, this gets the job done! I put out the bait stations and the gel bait in different corners and crevices of my apartment. The next morning I found one after the other belly up. I kept count up until 6 and then I lost count. I'm so relieved to have found a product that actually works! Best $50 spent! Don't waste your time reading another review and just buy this already! You won't regret it!
Within an hour they were dying! I spent 1300.00 on pest controll it wasn't effective!! Advion is amazing!