The Hot Shot Bed Bug Interceptor provides an easy way to detect the presence of bed bugs. These reusable, ready-to-use detectors monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel. They work best when placed in areas of known bed bug activity and harborage, such as under furniture and bed frame legs, and along the wall.
- Use under furniture legs & against the wall
- Helps detect bed bugs & alerts the need to begin treatment process
- Dual-detection zones
- Non-skid design will keep furniture from sliding
For Use Under Furniture & Bed Frame Legs
1. Place one Interceptor under each leg. Leg should be securely placed in center of Interceptors. Use caution when lifting furniture and bed. SEE FIGURE A
2. Bed bugs will travel down furniture or bed frame legs into the inner well of the Interceptors, unable to climb out.
3. For use under furniture legs and against the wall. It is a good idea to occasionally check underneath Interceptor especially if it is on carpeted floors as bed bugs may harbor under the unit.
For Use Along the Wall
1. Place flat edge of Interceptor completely against the wall every 5 ft. SEE FIGURES B & C
2. Bed bugs will travel down the wall into the outer well of the interceptors, unable to climb out.
Storage: Store in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Disposal: Tightly seal in plastic bag and discard in trash. Make sure the bag does not have any rips, tears or holes.