Taurus SC Insecticide and Termiticide with 9.1 % Fipronil. Taurus SC is a non-repellent insecticide labeled for termite treatments and home perimeter treatments. Since Taurus is a non-repellent, the insects do not know it is there, so they don't make attempts to avoid it. They will cross over it, and consume or spread Taurus SC throughout the entire colony. It is a water-based suspension concentrate for pre and post-construction termite applications, and to control perimeter pests.
Taurus SC will exterminate termite colonies in a little as 3 months on average. As an ant control product it is proven to be a very effective ant killer working in just a couple of weeks.
Use Taurus SC to kill and to provide residual control of the following pests:
- Ants (acrobat, Argentine, big-headed, carpenter, crazy, odorous, pavement, pharaoh, and thief)
- Asian lady beetles, darkling beetles
- Australian, Oriental, and smoky brown cockroaches
- Black widow, brown recluse, cellar, and hobo spiders
- Box-elder bugs, pill bugs
- Brown and dog ticks
- Cluster flies
- European earwigs
- House crickets
- Paper wasps
- Yellow jackets
|Active Ingredient:||Fipronil 9.1%|
|Target pests:||Termites, Ants (Acrobat, Argentine, Big-Headed, Carpenter, Crazy, Odorous, Pavement, Pharaoh, and Thief), Asian lady beetles, Darkling beetles, Cockroaches (Australian, Oriental, Smoky Brown), Black widow spiders, Brown recluse spiders, Cellar and Hobo spiders, Box-elder bugs, Pill bugs, Brown and dog ticks, Centipedes, Cluster Flies, European Earwigs, House Crickets, Millipedes, Paper Wasps, Silverfish, Yellow Jackets|
|For use in:||OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
The only indoor use allowed is when spraying for termites or ants inside of a wall void.
|Application:||Most applications require that you mix 0.8 oz. of Taurus SC with 1 gallon of water to make a (0.06% solution).
The use directions include up to four (4) applications per year at the 0.03% dilution rate for outside surfaces and along the foundation perimeter of listed structures. EXCEPT for California. Please read label before use.
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label
* Taurus is safe around pets when used OUTSIDE only and mixed and applied as directed
* Taurus is not labeled for use directly on pets
|Yield:||When applied at a 0.8 fl. oz. per gallon of water:
- The 20 oz. bottle of Taurus SC will make 25 gallons of finished solution
- The 78 oz. bottle will make 100 gallons of finished solution
|Shelf Life:||5 years (approximately)|
|Time to Kill:||May take up to 90 days to kill termites depending on the colony size|
|Shipping Weight:||1.59 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Control Solutions|