Tomcat with Bromethalin Bait Chunx contains the premium active ingredient Bromethalin, excellent for proven control of high rodent populations and severe infestations. Bromethalin is an acute, non-anticoagulant active that will begin to kill rats & mice in 2 or more days after consuming a lethal dose, faster than anticoagulant baits. Due to a quick knockdown, relatively more rodents can be controlled with less bait.
Motomco's unique, proprietary extrusion process produces Bait Chunx with multiple edges that appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw. Chunx are made with food-grade ingredients and small amounts of paraffin for a highly palatable bait. Each block kills up to 12 mice on an average.
Kills by affecting the rodents’ nervous system – Bromethalin is an ATP Inhibitor, which prevents the transfer of energy across nerve cells.
- For use in and around agricultural buildings and homes
- Norway rats, roof rats and house mice cease feeding after consuming a toxic dose
- Kills up to 12 mice per 1 oz. block
- Kills up to 10 rats per 4 oz. block
- Ready to use
- For indoor use
- Kills anticoagulant resistant Norway rats, roof rats and house mice
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This stuff knocks down mice and rat really good