Gentrol Point Source - Box of 20 units, is a special Roach control device that contains the Gentrol Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) hydroprene for 90-day control of roaches and other stored product pests. Activating Gentrol Point Source is as simple as squeezing the raised end of the plastic, adhesive-back device. This releases Gentrol IGR onto a filter paper. From there, it moves up to 75 square feet. That way, pre-adult stored product pests never need to come in contact with the device.One to two weeks after application, you will begin to see roaches with crinkled wings, showing the initial effects of the IGR. These roaches cannot reproduce.
- Ideal for food handling establishments and other sensitive areas.
- All the benefits of an insect growth regulator in a discreet, non-spray formulation.
- Contains the insect growth regulator hydroprene for 90-day control of stored product pests.
- Pre-adult stored product pests don’t need to come in contact with the device to be affected.
- No need to vacate areas during treatment. Low toxicity.
- Breaks the roach life cycle, by inhibiting their reproduction and controls cockroach populations over time.