Temprid FX is a multi-purpose suspension concentrate insecticide that can be used both indoors and outside. The FX stands for ‘flexibility’ because Temprid FX can be used on a large variety of insects in many settings. Combining the fast-acting power of beta-cyfluthrin and the transferal power of imidacloprid, Temprid FX can be used to combat ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, flies, spiders, and more. Target treat your home in places where pests have been spotted or give the outside of your home a perimeter spray (3 feet up and 3 feet out around the foundation of the home) to prevent future infestations.
Temprid FX Benefits:
- New flexible label means you can control more insects in more places, including indoor, outdoor and foliar applications
- Combats over 50 insects including ants, roaches, flies, ticks, mosquitoes, and notoriously hard-to-kill insects as bed bugs, scorpions, and spiders
- Quick knockdown and long lasting control – lasts up to 90 days indoors and 30 days outdoors
- Two active ingredients help avoid insect resistance
- Low odor and non-staining formulation
- Now available in an easy-to-use 8mL bottle! These convenient 8mL bottles make 1 gallon of finished solution and eliminates the need to measure
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works Great in Central Florida
This is same product our pest control company was using. We bought a pump sprayer and follow mixing instructions. Apply to exterior of house and garage every 2 mos with no bugs sighted inside house.
Both Company & Product