Temprid Ready-to-Spray is a ready-to-use aerosol of Temprid SC that comes in a new and convenient can using Bag-on-Valve technology. Temprid Ready-to-Spray will control insects that some other leading products cannot control. Some major insects include: ants (except fire ants), bed bugs (all life stages eggs, nymphs, and adults), and spiders (including brown recluse and black widow spiders). Temprid will even kill bed bugs that are resistant against pyrethroid insecticides. Lasting up to 6 months, Temprid has a residual that will protect against bed bugs reappearing. Using the Bag-on-Valve technology, Temprid Ready-to-Spray can be applied from any angle, 360 degrees, without any problems. The spray can travel up to 10-12 feet. The can completely empties, so product does not go to waste.
- Superior performance of Temprid with Bayer Ready-To-Spray technology
- Controls hard-to-kill pests such as bed bugs, spiders and fleas
- Kills bed bugs resistant to pyrethroid insecticides.
- Provides residual effectiveness against bed bugs that lasts up to six months.
- For use indoors and outdoors